- Manage research projects by coordinating internal resources and partners for an effective execution.
- Identify new sources of funding and develop a sustainable and effective funding strategy.
- Write and review project proposals. Engage with funding agencies.
- Provide application-specific customer support.
- Establish new customer contacts and maintain existing relations, securing future sales mainly related to quantum computing.
Research Projects Manager Quantum Computing (80–100%)
Zurich Instruments has a vacancy for a Research Projects Manager Quantum Computing (80–100%)
- Closing date: 15 Jul 2021
- Switzerland | Zurich Instruments
- Date posted: 16 Jun 2021
- Job type: Industry & business
- Disciplines: Quantum science & technology | Computational science & software engineering
We specialize in cryogen-free dilution refrigerator systems with a strong focus on the quantum computing and information community. Our aim is to deliver the most reliable and easy to operate refrigerators on the market which are of the highest possible qualityFinland View profile
City University of Hong Kong (CITYU), Department of Physics
Located in the heart of Hong Kong, CityU has a well-earned reputation as an innovative hub for research and professional education and for addressing global issues and empowering positive changeHong Kong View profile
Institute of Physics
The Institute of Physics (IOP) is the professional body and learned society for physics in the UK and IrelandUnited Kingdom View profile
MBDA Missile Systems
The only integrated defence company to provide missiles and missile systems for each branch of the armed forces (air, sea, land). A multi-national group with more than 11,500 employees working together across France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom. A joint venture of the three European leaders in aerospace and defence: Airbus, BAE Systems and LeonardoUnited Kingdom View profile