- Development of smart acquisition and quantification tools for dynamic tomographic X-Ray microscopy.
- Support of user experiments at the TOMCAT beamline.
- Contribution to the Technical Design Report for TOMCAT 2.0.
- Supervision of Bachelor and Master students.
The Paul Scherrer Institute is looking to recruit a Postdoctoral Fellow
- Closing date: 31 Jan 2021
- Switzerland | Paul Scherrer Institute
- Date posted: 22 Dec 2020
- Job type: Academic: postdoc
- Disciplines: Computational science & software engineering | Optics, lasers & photonics
The Cockcroft Institute of Accelerator Science and Technology
The Cockcroft Institute is a partnership between the universities of Lancaster, Liverpool, Manchester and Strathclyde and the Science and Technology Facilities Council, devoted to the development and construction of particle accelerators and intense sources of radiation for pure and applied research. The Institute – a collaboration between academia, national laboratories, industry and the local economy – brings together the best accelerator scientists, engineers, educators and industrialists to conceive, design, construct and use innovative accelerator-based instruments of discovery at all scales and lead the UK’s participation in flagship international experimentsUnited Kingdom View profile
City University of Hong Kong (CITYU), Department of Physics
Located in the heart of Hong Kong, CityU has a well-earned reputation as an innovative hub for research and professional education and for addressing global issues and empowering positive changeHong Kong View profile
Institute of Physics
The Institute of Physics (IOP) is the professional body and learned society for physics in the UK and IrelandUnited Kingdom View profile
Institute of Science and Technology Austria
The Institute of Science and Technology Austria is an international research institute in natural and mathematical sciences, located in Maria Gugging, Klosterneuburg, 20 km north-west of the Austrian capital of ViennaAustria View profile