- Development of smart acquisition and quantification tools for dynamic tomographic X-Ray microscopy.
- Support of user experiments at the TOMCAT beamline.
- Contribution to the Technical Design Report for TOMCAT 2.0.
- Supervision of Bachelor and Master students.
The Paul Scherrer Institute is looking to recruit a Postdoctoral Fellow
- Closing date: 31 Jan 2021
- Switzerland | Paul Scherrer Institute
- Date posted: 22 Dec 2020
- Job type: Academic: postdoc
- Disciplines: Computational science & software engineering | Optics, lasers & photonics
MBDA Missile Systems
The only integrated defence company to provide missiles and missile systems for each branch of the armed forces (air, sea, land). A multi-national group with more than 11,500 employees working together across France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom. A joint venture of the three European leaders in aerospace and defence: Airbus, BAE Systems and LeonardoUnited Kingdom View profile
Cardiff University, School of Physics and Astronomy
Our world-leading research in physics and astrophysics helps us to better understand the physical world around us and informs the education of our students to ensure we produce highly employable graduatesUnited Kingdom View profile
City University of Hong Kong (CITYU), Department of Physics
Located in the heart of Hong Kong, CityU has a well-earned reputation as an innovative hub for research and professional education and for addressing global issues and empowering positive changeHong Kong View profile
UK Atomic Energy Authority
Nuclear fusion, the process that powers the Sun, could play a huge part in providing a major new source of safe, reliable low-carbon energy. The UK Atomic Energy Authority is the world`s leading nuclear fusion research establishment with unrivalled science facilities and exciting technology development platforms. UKAEA manages the UK’s national fusion programme where our scientists and engineers are working with partners around the globe on ground-breaking developments to underpin tomorrow’s fusion power stationsUnited Kingdom View profile