- Drive system verification based on in-depth understanding of the QCCS.
- Develop automated test strategies on system level, implement and document tests in close collaboration with system architects and product managers.
- Carry out performance benchmarking of the QCCS.
- Contribute to software release generation.
- Manage test setups and other equipment required for QCCS verification.
- Perform root-cause analysis and offer customer support for difficult cases.
Quantum System Verification Engineer
Zurich Instruments has a vacancy for a Quantum System Verification Engineer
- Closing date: 15 Jul 2021
- Switzerland | Zurich Instruments
- Date posted: 16 Jun 2021
- Job type: Industry & business
- Disciplines: Quantum science & technology | Engineering & instrumentation
University of Strathclyde
Research is of central importance in everything we do. It informs our teaching and helps us to make a difference to business, industry and society as a whole. We're in the UK’s top 20 universities for research intensity according to the Times Higher Education’s analysis of REF2014. We are also delighted to have won Times Higher Education University of the Year 2019 – the only university to be awarded the UK-wide award for a second timeUnited Kingdom View profile
For almost 70 years, AWE has supported the UK Government’s nuclear defence strategy and the Continuous At Sea Deterrent. We also use our nuclear know-how and technical expertise to provide innovative solutions that support the UK’s counter-terrorism and nuclear threat reduction activitiesUnited Kingdom View profile
EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Composites Science, Engineering and Manufacturing (CoSEM CDT)
Our vision is to develop the next generation of technical leaders in advanced composites by stimulating adventurous interdisciplinary research, which bridges the length scales, connects to and interfaces between the disciplines of engineering, chemistry, physics and life sciences, and bestows enhanced and added functionality to composite materialsUnited Kingdom View profile
We specialize in cryogen-free dilution refrigerator systems with a strong focus on the quantum computing and information community. Our aim is to deliver the most reliable and easy to operate refrigerators on the market which are of the highest possible qualityFinland View profile