- Establish new and maintain existing customer contacts, securing future sales mainly related to quantum technologies: quantum computing, quantum simulation, quantum optics, etc.
- Represent Zurich Instruments at trade shows and visit customers around the world.
- Work with leading quantum researchers across the US and help them solve complex technical challenges.
- Provide application-specific customer support, including onsite system integration, product demonstrations and customer training.
- Refine key product features of our AWGs, quantum analyzers and other quantum stack products, helping to secure Zurich Instruments’ position as a technology leader.
- Produce marketing material such as web copy, blog posts, application notes, videos, newsletter content.
Application Scientist Quantum Technology
Zurich Instruments has a vacancy for an Application Scientist Quantum Technology
- Closing date: 30 Jun 2021
- United States | Zurich Instruments
- Date posted: 25 May 2021
- Job type: Industry & business
- Disciplines: Quantum science & technology | Education & communications
EPSRC & SFI Centre for Doctoral Training in Advanced Metallic Systems (AMS-CDT)
The AMS-CDT is the only metallic materials CDT in the UK, working across four renowned research-led universities (Sheffield, Manchester, University College Dublin and Dublin City University). We recruit graduates and, with industry, offer scholarships for a four-year PhD programme with training in metallic materials for digital manufacturingUnited Kingdom View profile
Tessella is one of the world’s leading data science and AI consultancies. We are scientists and engineers who enjoy solving the real-world technical challenges faced by companies at the forefront of science and technologyUnited Kingdom View profile
Institute of Science and Technology Austria
The Institute of Science and Technology Austria is an international research institute in natural and mathematical sciences, located in Maria Gugging, Klosterneuburg, 20 km north-west of the Austrian capital of ViennaAustria View profile
Be part of the mission to create the world's most intense laser system and offer unique sources of radiation and particle beamsCzech Republic View profile