LE STUDIUM Loire Valley Institute for Advanced Studies aims to boost international scientific exchanges in the Centre-Val de Loire region (France), to increase research capacity, enhance scientific excellence and to promote mobility and career development of researchers.
The SMART LOIRE VALLEY programme offers Fellowship awards, Professorship awards, Residency awards and Consortium awards (see full guidelines on LE STUDIUM website http://www.lestudium-ias.com).
The SMART LOIRE VALLEY Fellowships programme*:
- Format: 12-month fellowship for a residence in a laboratory in the Centre-Val de Loire region;
- Research discipline: open to all scientific thematics and fields;
- Award: researcher’s salary, fully furnished accommodation, administrative support and funds to organise an international event related to the research project during the residence;
- Eligibility: open to all experienced international researchers, in all research disciplines. Candidates must have at least 5 years of postdoctoral experience, haved lived and worked as a researcher continuously for at least 5 years outside France and meet the EU rules of international mobility.
The call for applications is available online on LE STUDIUM website:
For more information on application and selection you can access the full guidelines on http://www.lestudium-ias.com/content/next-campaign
Submissions should be processed online before the 7th February 2019, 5:00pm CET.
* The SMART LOIRE VALLEY Fellowships programme receives H2020 co-funding from the European Union for research and innovation as part of the Marie Sklodowska-Curie, Contract No. 665790.