Zurich Instruments is a technology leader in advanced test and measurement instruments utilizing dynamic signal processing. Our products are used in many demanding research fields by scientists all over the world. Zurich Instruments' vision is to be the reference for digital instrumentation in advanced research and development labs.
At present, we have several ongoing projects with leading research groups to build and market the first ever commercial Quantum Computing Control System. To ensure a sustainable growth of the successful team, we are looking for a
Team Lead Quantum Applications
to strengthen our marketing and sales team in Zurich.
To make these endeavors successful, you are
- Manage a team of internationally application scientist and product managers focused on quantum applications; ensure each team members success along their individual growth paths through a supportive and empathic leadership approach
- Take responsibility for our application specific marketing mix and sales activities. Standardize and improve our existing methods and develop new ways of hacking growth
- Produce marketing material such as website content, blog posts, application notes, videos, newsletter contributions, product documentation, etc.
- Establish new and maintain existing customer contacts, securing future sales related to quantum technologies: quantum computing, quantum simulation, quantum optics, etc.
- Represent Zurich Instruments at public events like trade shows and scientific conferences
a results-oriented, intrinsically motivated self-starter who loves to tackle challenges in a cooperative fashion. You perceive daily variation as a positive stimulus for your own development and you feel inspired working in a multicultural, high-tech environment. Moreover, you bring:
- Ph.D. in physics with a focus on quantum technologies
- Proven track record of people management with a minimum of 3 years experience in a company environment
- Solid project management and stakeholder management experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and passion for marketing in the scientific arena
Zurich Instruments offers a diverse work environment with an open company culture, where personal development forms the base of our success. Now is a great time to be joining the team.
We are looking forward receiving your resume and motivation letter at email@example.com