Reporting to the Sales Manager, the role involves:
Skills and Experience
- Answering customer enquiries and providing sales quotations
- Providing pre- and post-sales advice to customers
- Attending trade shows and exhibitions
- Customer and distributor support and training
- Assisting with the preparation of promotional material (brochures, newsletters, etc.)
- Other duties at the request of a Company Director or Manager
- Excellent written communicator
- Good interpersonal attributes
- Well organised
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Must be able to work in a team
Relevant industry experience and a physics or electronics background with education to degree level is preferred. Some overseas travel will be required in this role.
Hours and Salary
This position is full-time, 37.5 hour week, Monday to Friday. Salary £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience.