Reports to Sales Director
Reports Possible management of Cryobitz sales person
To work with the sales director to meet annual sales targets:
- Use of Sage 200 and Sage CRM to track and process enquiries / orders
- Global Customer visits where required
- Completion of technical tenders
To oversee and manage the implementation of the new marketing strategy including:
- Liaising with REDBAK who are currently creating a new website and brand awareness.
- Investigating how social media can be used effectively to assist with ICE awareness world-wide.
- Investigating how any other form of marketing tool can help ICE promote itself on a global stage.
Compiling the marketing report to present progress/thoughts/plans to the board meeting every month.
Plan, arrange and attend exhibitions or shows abroad or in the UK where necessary.
Assist the Sales Director to compile agents training packs.
- Recruitment and training of global agents particularly in Asia
- Updating SAGE software where necessary.
- Internal communication from order to ship.
Monthly Sales report on prospects
- Newsletter creation every 2 months
- Website implementation and updates for new web-site.
- Compiling competitor analysis when required.
- Keep the Website up to date with prices, news and products.
Explore the possibility of OEM agreements i.e. VG, Bruker and others.
Ideally Physics / Engineering degree 2i
At least 1 year sales / marketing experience.
Knowledge of Sage 200 a bonus
Any knowledge / experience in Cryogenics is extremely useful.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com