UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD
Rouse Ball Professorship of Mathematics
in association with Wadham College
Start date: 1 October 2020 or as soon as possible thereafter.
The Rouse Ball Professorship of Mathematics is the Mathematical Institute's statutory professorship in Mathematical Physics, providing leadership in research and teaching within the Mathematical Physics group in addition to conducting world-leading research.
• Have an outstanding record of achievement in some field of mathematical physics
• Provide leadership and mentoring within the Mathematical Physics group
• Have a track record in attracting research funding
• Provide academic leadership more broadly within the department
• Undertake willingly the full range of administrative duties within the department
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 9 March 2020.
For more details about the post and instructions about how to apply, please see:
Applications are particularly welcome from women and black and minority ethnic candidates, who are under-represented in academic posts in Oxford.
Committed to equality and valuing diversity