Based at the heart of Paris-Saclay Scientific Cluster, ACS (Accelerators and Cryogenic Systems) is positioned as an architect and mastermind of an accelerator generation based on cold technology. We offer a wide range of engineering services, from technical studies and manufacturing monitoring to prototyping tests on technology platforms.
R&D Technical Manager
Master degree in Engineering (preferences on Electronics, Electrotechnics and Computer Sciences) and/or PhD on Physics.
Good knowledge of fundamental and applied physics, and some experience on accelerator physics will be an advantage.
Under the responsibility of the R & D Director, you will be in charge of the management of the technical teams and engineers.
• Participation in R & D activities on major scientific equipment conducted by ACS in collaboration with national and international research institutions.
• Management of the engineers and technicians of the company
• Interaction with our consultants
• Development of the specifications and technical clauses of the company's contracts
• Definition of the technical strategy for numerical simulations
• Representation of ACS in instances and Identification of potential customers
• Participate in activities developed in connection with research institutions
• Computer technology applied to scientific equipment