Discover our range of Postgraduate opportunities taught in the Department of Physics at York. The University of York is a world–class University, it is one of the UK’s leading Universities and a proud member of the Russell Group.
OUR GRADUATE PROGRAMMES COMPRISE:
- Three – year PhD in Physics
- One – year MSc by Research in Physics
- One – year Taught MSc in Fusion Energy
RESEARCH AREAS INCLUDE:
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Plasma Physics and Fusion
For further information please contact email@example.com
We offer exciting graduate programmes across the range of physical sciences. We boast major new labs and centres including;
- York Centre for Quantum Technologies – leading the UK Quantum Communication Hub
- York Nuclear Physics Group – the largest nuclear physics group in the UK
- York Plasma Institute – home to the largest nuclear fusion research group in the UK
All these programmes are supervised by academics who are leaders in their field. We o er a strong programme of professional development which ensures that our research students are well–equipped for their future careers.
Visit our webpages at: york.ac.uk/physics/postgraduate