Bluefors service hub to US – physicists needed for engineering our market lead dilution fridges
Bluefors designs and manufactures state-of-the-art ultra-low temperature cooling systems for scientific research. We are looking for people who want to be part of progress and use their expertise to help deliver Bluefors systems to cutting-edge research fields, such as quantum computing and nanotechnology.
We need people with a mind-set for high quality and professionalism having capability to work in a newly started international office. You will get the opportunity to develop yourself with challenging and varying tasks and grow with the company in a high-tech environment. We offer competitive benefits package and a flexible working environment.
With this open position we are looking for one of the first persons to enlist in Bluefors Incorporated (a subsidiary of Bluefors Oy). Bluefors Inc. focuses on delivering product support, maintenance and customer care for our growing North American customer base.
Work includes considerable amount of travel (approx. 50% of working time or more), mostly in US and Canada, but possibly internationally as well. The position requires 2-4 months long induction period at headquarters, in Helsinki Finland, after which the work is stationed in New York City at Bluefors Inc. premises. No US citizenship required.
Currently Bluefors in Helsinki employs 150 professionals from 18 different nationalities. Bluefors also has offices in Germany and Netherlands.
Main responsibilities of a Cryo Engineer are:
Qualities and skills:
- On-site installation and commissioning of cryogenic systems (dry dilution refrigerators)
- On-site service and maintenance of cryogenic systems
- Customer service and support
- Technical documentation
- Experience with cryogenic control systems, cryogenic system implementation, commissioning, and operation
- Knowledge of safe cryogenic engineering practices
- MSc degree in applied/technical physics (minimum)
- Ability to perform highly physical work requiring regular use of hands, fingers, walking, stooping, kneeling and lifting
- To perform customer on-site visits a valid driver's license (minimum 1 year from acquiring the license) with no major or frequent traffic violations is a must have
- Basic office IT programs
- Systematic, independent, diligent personality and commitment to high-quality
- Good team working and customer service skills
Send your CV and 1-page cover letter with a salary expectation to email@example.com
The interviews will be held already during the process and the position is filled once a suitable candidate is found.
For more information about the position contact Anssi.firstname.lastname@example.org