The AMOPP group in Physics & Astronomy at University College London conducts world-leading research covering a wide range of topics such as:
- Ultracold Gases and Molecules
- Attosecond, Strong Laser and FEL interactions with matter
- Quantum Information
- Mechanical Systems in the quantum regime
- Antimatter, Positron, Positronium, Electron Collisions
- Biological Physics and Laser Tweezers
- Theoretical Physics of Molecules and Quantum Systems
Fully-funded 3 and 4 year Ph.D studentships are offered for UK and EU students while scholarships are available for overseas students.
For applications details and more information see http://www.ucl.ac.uk/phys/amopp and e-mail Dr. Marzena Szymanska at email@example.com.