Laser Engineer (Ref LE14)
The expansion of our product range and continuing growth of our company have created an opportunity for a self-motivated, innovative individual to join our Laser and Optics Group designing and developing Solid-State and CO2 lasers, and associated systems.
Who is Rofin-Sinar UK?
• We’re an innovative market leader in the development of world class industrial laser products
• We take pride in having a collaborative approach with all our customers and partners
• Our lasers drive future innovations in a range of industries
What about you? Are you..
• Qualified to graduate level or above having undertaken studies in Optics and Photonics and/or have professional experience in Optics and Photonics
• Willing to grow and learn
• Flexible, and enjoy the challenge of developing real-life solutions
It would be an added advantage if you:
• Have experience of RF matching networks, optomechanical design and Q-switching
• Have an appreciation of mechanical and electronics engineering
What we offer at Rofin-Sinar UK
• Dual career structure into either engineering/ management
• Stimulating and satisfying environment for personal growth & career development
• Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
Your success at Rofin-Sinar UK will be the result of your drive and ambition. For more company information visit www.rofin-sinar.uk
Apply in writing quoting the reference above, with a full CV to :
Personnel Department, Rofin-Sinar UK Ltd., Meadow Road, Bridgehead Business Park, Kingston upon Hull, HU13 0DG or e-mail