As corporate consultants who place a high value on the long-term effect of their work, we have been supporting directors and managers of major companies and corporations in all branches of industry to plan and implement pioneering projects for years.
Our employees have all completed a STEM course of study with outstanding results (Masters/Doctorate) and are characterized in particular by their analytical minds and interest in IT.
We are constantly seeking to enhance our growing team of around 50 people in our offices in Munich and Düsseldorf.
You too can contribute your skills here, as a
Physicist / mathematician / computer scientist / other scientist
Your field of activity
- As a newcomer, you will work from the beginning in a project team with experienced colleagues. You will develop concepts and solutions for complex problems and assist with implementing them.
- You will work on site with our customers to solve demanding analytical problems – generally relating to business management, financial management and/or IT.
- A very good degree (Bachelor with Honours, Masters or Doctorate) in physics, mathematics, computer science, engineering or another scientific course
- Clear, analytical thinking
- Good IT skills and command of a programming language
- Very good German (C level)
- The desire to think through new tasks and challenges and to turn theoretical solutions into reality
- Willingness to travel (in German-speaking countries)
What you can expect from us
- The breadth of our projects is vast: We work actively in many exciting fields, from the development of new business areas through risk management to large-scale IT projects.
- As a newcomer, you will work from the beginning in a project team with experienced colleagues and soon have the opportunity to assume responsibility in projects.
- Our system is: 4 days with the customer, 3 nights away, Friday at your local office.
- We will support your further development with a wide range of courses, seminars and individual certifications.
- The long-term development of our employees is more important than short-term success. We therefore do not work on an “up or out” principle; instead, we facilitate specialist careers, e.g. in the areas of project management, risk management of banks, IT consultancy or SAP management.
- An attractive salary and a permanent appointment are a matter of course here, and the consultancy work is structured in such a way that you will also be able to combine your work and private life in the long term.
- Our love of solving new, challenging tasks is what links us. Together, we form a team of highly qualified colleagues and an inspiring working environment that makes working here fun.
You can send us all your documentation (covering letter, CV, references starting with school leaving certificate and a description of your IT skills) by email to email@example.com
In your covering letter, please quote reference BR-19-04.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Basycon Unternehmensberatung GmbH