Competitive Salaries, Generous Holidays, Annual Bonus, Pension, Private Healthcare
- An exceptional individual who can contribute towards a wide range of initiatives within a rapidly growing laser company?
- Educated to BSc or PhD level?
- From a proven scientific background, ideally with experience of DPSS or Ultrafast laser systems?
- Able to work under pressure and achieve deadlines?
- Self-motivated and a team player?
- Experienced in managing projects or teams?
- Excellent at communication and interpersonal skills?
If you are, then, we are currently inviting applications for the following roles within our Stockport facility:
Laser Development Engineer to join our expanding Development team of 15 – 20 scientists. The job role will entail optical design via simulation/modelling, testing and optimisation of laser designs and, a desire to continuously improve laser products. The candidate will be comfortable with literature reviews, working with and learning from other team members and liaising across departments offering support to the NPI and production teams as required.
New Product Introduction Engineer responsible for the technical engineering link between our Development and Production departments. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role with a good understanding of DPSS laser products and excellent project management skills.
Lifecycle Engineer/Product Manager responsible for ensuring excellence in the performance of a product throughout the product lifecycle, interacting with customers to ensure we provide the highest possible quality, at the most competitive price.
If you are dynamic and ambitious with a track record of success, then please send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com