ELI- Beamlines (Extreme Light Infrastructure) will be the home of the world’s highest energy femtosecond laser (1.5 kJ, 150 fs) and the highest repetition rate (1 PW, 10 Hz, 30fs) Petawatt laser facility. The beam transport system which connects the high power Femtosecond lasers with the experimental areas is currently designed and built in Dolní Brežany (on the southern border of Prague). Therefore we are seeking a
Beam-Transport Project Manager
A challenging opportunity for an experienced expert to oversee and integrate all parts of the whole Beam Transport (BT) system for design, production as well as installation and testing.
The position requires the capability of interfacing with an international team of engineers, technicians and target scientists through all the stages of the development, production and installation.
- University degree in technical field or natural sciences (laser or optics preferable) followed by desirable five years of progressive work experience in job
- Track record in managing bigger projects
- Skills in some of the following areas are desirable: laser and optics design, testing of larger optical surfaces, design and handling of stable opto-mechanics for half to one meter size high-precison optics, laser diagnostics and controls, acceptance testing of beam transport (BT) relevant components, writing of specification documents for tenders, project management.
- Experience to work in an international multidisciplinary and multicultural team is a significant plus
- Business fluent English language skills are required
- The opportunity to participate in this unique scientific project
- Career growth, professional education page: 2 / 2
- Competitive and motivating salary
- 5 weeks of holiday and other employee benefits
Applications, containing CV, cover letter, contacts of references, and any other material the candidate considers relevant, should be sent to Mrs. Jana Ženíšková, HR specialist (firstname.lastname@example.org, +420 - 601560322).