Zurich Instruments is a technology leader in advanced test & measurement instruments utilizing dynamic signal processing. Our products are used in many research fields by demanding scientists all over the world. Zurich Instruments' vision is to be the reference for digital instrumentation in advanced research and development labs.
At present we have several ongoing projects with the leading research institutes to build the firstever commercial Quantum Processor Control System. To ensure a successful market introduction and adoption by our customers, we are looking for an
Application Scientist Quantum Technologies
as a key person to strengthen our Marketing and Sales Team in Zurich. In this position, your responsibilities include
- Establish new and maintain existing customer contacts, securing future sales mainly related to quantum technologies: quantum computing, quantum simulation, quantum optics, etc.
- Represent Zurich Instruments at trade shows and visit customers around the world
- Provide application specific customer support, including onsite systems integration
- Refine key product features of our AWGs and other quantum stack related products and help to secure the technology leadership of Zurich Instruments
- Produce marketing material such as website content, blog posts, application notes, videos, newsletter contributions, product documentation, etc.
To make these endeavors successful, you are
a result-oriented, intrinsically motivated self-starter who loves to tackle challenges in a cooperative fashion. You perceive daily variation as a positive stimulus for your own development and you feel inspired working in a multicultural, high-tech environment. Your qualifications include
- MSc or PhD in Physics with a background in quantum technologies
- Solid scientific track record with practical lab-experience; hands-on experience of RF signal generation and measurement
- Excellent communication skills; English is a must, other languages are a plus, good writing skills are an important asset
- Programming capability in MATLAB, LabView, Python and/or C
- Sales experience and/or an interest to develop in this area
- Entrepreneurial spirit and know-how of basic marketing methodologies are a nice to have Zurich Instruments offers a diverse work environment with an open, sporty company culture where people development forms the base of our success.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter at email@example.com.
Find out more: www.zhinst.com/career