As a Computing Engineer in the Web Frameworks section, your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Capture user needs and constraints, and perform functional analyses.
- Developing, integrating and configuring systems, such as OpenShift/OKD and Kubernetes.
- Driving continuous improvement of existing systems and applications in close collaboration with users and external partners/suppliers.
- Providing user and system/application support.
- Defining an appropriate documentation strategy and ensuring appropriate documentation exists throughout the lifecycle of the systems and services.
You will also contribute to:
- Managing the container-based web frameworks infrastructure including software development tools such as Gitlab and JIRA.
- Managing security of IT systems and applications.
Master's degree or equivalent relevant experience in the field of computer science or a related field.
- Experience in web and software development.
- Experience in working with container and orchestration technologies such as Docker, OpenShift/OKD, and Kubernetes.
- Architecture and design of ICT systems, deployment, and system software administration and scripting for software container-based applications and systems.
- Continuity and availability management of software applications.
- Knowledge and application of software life-cycle tools and procedures
- Knowledge of programming techniques and languages.
- Identification and selection of relevant emerging ICT technologies.
- Good knowledge of English has required: the ability to draw-up technical specifications and/or scientific reports and to make oral presentations.
- Basic knowledge of French or an undertaking to acquire it rapidly.