Terms and conditions
Using this website
1. Usernames and passwords are not transferable and the User must keep them strictly confidential and secure.
3. If the User submits information for display on this website then they are responsible for ensuring that it is true, accurate, complete and up to date and for updating it whenever necessary. The User is also responsible for ensuring that no data are uploaded or submitted which are defamatory, obscene, abusive or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable laws or third-party rights.
4. By submitting data for display on this website, the User warrants that they have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that they are free from viruses and anything else which may have a contaminating or destructive effect on any part of this website or any other technology.
5. The User will make no attempt to undermine the integrity of this website or any of its content and will not adapt or circumvent the systems in place in connection with this website nor access it other than through normal operations.
6. Systematic downloading of files is prohibited.
10. Without limiting its rights to seek other remedies, IOP reserves the right to change, alter or remove all or part of this website, temporarily or permanently, and without notice and without liability. This includes the right to remove offending material placed on this website by the User that IOP considers to constitute misuse of this website or to be potentially harmful to other Users.
12. IOP will use its reasonable endeavours to allow uninterrupted access to this website but access may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
14. IOP reserves the right to prohibit access by persons to all or part of this website or the services provided on it at its sole discretion.
Group Legal Advisor
The Institute of Physics/IOP Publishing Limited
Bristol BS1 6HG
Tel +44 (0)117 929 7481
Fax +44 (0)117 929 4318