Have you come to the end of your PhD and wish to rediscover your inventive sparkle?
This dynamic company gets involved at the very early stages of a design, creating innovative ideas for product research and development. They need a bright individual with a broad understanding of technology and the ability to describe a complex concept in writing.
In general, you will be a complete technophile who enjoys keeping up to date with engineering trends across different market sectors. For this Technical Author position this company seeks the following attributes:
- Top quality degree (at least 2.1) in a technical subject from a world leading university
- Genuine interest in technology with your own innovative slant
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- An ability to work with technical experts in a variety of fields
- Be able to accurately and quickly resolve and document highly complex technical ideas
- An ability to communicate technically complex ideas in a straightforward and understandable way
Working with this group of ambitious and creative technologists, you will be able to express your thoughts clearly and explain new and exciting technical ideas both orally and in writing. In return you will be part of an exciting consultancy working in an international sphere, with commensurate salary and benefits.
Keywords: Technical Author, Inventions, telecoms, product ideas, innovation, inventive, lighting, LED, image processing, comms, medical, automotive, digital, analogue, control systems, product design, fibre optics, architecture, system design, audio, TV, IoT, smart metering, green energy, Cambridge