Why an MSc in engineering from Exeter will work for your career
1. Broaden your career prospects – our graduates work for exceptional companies; Siemens, Dyson, Bentley, Renishaw, PWC, Atkins, Johnson&Johnson...
2. We offer modules in management, strategy, innovation and logistics. These are taught by subject experts, at the University of Exeter Business School.
3. Engineers are popular hires, even for non-engineering jobs. No other MSc offers the same set of highly desirable skills.
4. Our programmes can be available part-time, over either two or four years. This allows studying without interrupting your other commitments.
5. All applications are reviewed individually, case-by-case. If you have a good honours degree, or significant relevant work experience, we will consider your application.
For more information and advice about your application, get in touch:
01392 724061 or firstname.lastname@example.org
MSc Engineering Business Management
MSc International Supply Chain Management
MSc Civil Engineering + with Management
MSc Water Engineering + with Management
MSc Structural Engineering + with Management
MSc Materials Engineering + with Management
MSc Mechanical Engineering + with Management
MSc Renewable Energy Engineering
MSc Tunnel Engineering
MSc Mining Engineering
MSc Geotechnical Engineering
MSc Surveying Land/ Environment Management