We are looking for a graduate electronics engineer to join a multi-disciplinary team to design products for a leading product development company in Cambridge. You can expect to learn new skills in digital and analogue electronics, PCB and FPGA/ASIC design. We also offer a huge variety of exciting client projects, where you will get to see your ideas go from the whiteboard to manufacturing production.
Please bear in mind that we receive 100's of applications for these roles - only the best grades from the best, Russell Group Universities will be considered.
You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to design systems and products. You will be responsible for all stages of the electronic design: from the initial idea, through detailed-design, to debug and transfer to manufacture.
You will help create cutting-edge products. Project team sizes tend to be small, giving you lots of responsibility, and you will work with and learn from a team of highly-skilled software, and electronics engineers.
- Creating design ideas that meet the client's needs
- Board-level electronics design
- Guiding and reviewing PCB layout
- HDL coding in Verilog or VHDL to create an FPGA or ASIC
- Debug of designs and transfer to manufacture
As a project team member you will be responsible for carrying out your project tasks within the timescales and budgets agreed with your project manager. There are many aspects to our work in addition to design. As your experience develops, you might wish to take on further responsibilities.
- An excellent first degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering or related discipline - only the very best qualifications will be succesfull with their applications
- Good communication skills
- An enthusiasm for designing things and making them work
Please apply directly to this advert should you feel you are suitable. Please bear in mind that we receive 100's of applications for these roles - only the best grades from the best, Russell Group Universities will be considered.