Summary: Top graduate Machine Learning Engineer position offering a variety of technical challenges in developing bespoke systems across a wide range of application areas.
Are you looking for a role that will continue your academic development beyond graduation, where you will apply your existing knowledge in a variety of application areas and strive to overcome fresh technical dilemmas? Look no further – this Machine Learning Engineer role gives you the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology. You will be part of a real project team from day one where your contribution will be valued; equally, your colleagues will provide excellent support in facing the novel challenges ahead.
- A 1st or 2.1 degree from a world class university in a subject such as computer science, mathematics or engineering
- Top A level grades (mostly As / A*s)
- Evidence of an enthusiasm for machine learning – projects you have pursued outside your studies are of particular note
- Good software experience, particularly in Python or C / C++
- Maths modelling
Other experience of particular interest is:
- Deep learning frameworks (e.g. Torch, TensorFlow)
- Design and training of deep neural networks
- Computer vision and imaging
This client is based in superb offices in Cambridge and offers an excellent salary with good benefits including bonus and yearly appraisals. There are excellent opportunities for personal development with extensive training provided.
Keywords; Graduate, machine learning, ML, GPUs, algorithms, supervised, classifiers, 1st, Cambridge.