Are you due to graduate summer 2017? Are you seeking a company offering training in numerous software technologies and platforms? This successful Cambridge based company can offer you a great start to your software career.
They also have positions available now for those who have graduated in the last couple of years.
Whilst a software degree is not essential for this 2017 Graduate Software Engineer position a predicted 1st or 2.1 from a world leading university in a technical subject is a must (e.g. Maths, Physics or Electronics). This company’s products utilise a diverse variety of software technologies within their designs. Your involvement will take you in to the following areas:
• Architecture and design
• Software development, integration and test
• Documenting design work to facilitate future maintenance
• Working through test programs to verify products satisfy their requirements
• Working as part of small project teams and delivering to project objectives and timescales
• Providing technical support to other teams / departments
• Software developers working in high level languages and with SQL databases
• Embedded real-time software engineers
• System on Chip (SoC) developers
• Video compression experts
• Communications specialists in TCP/IP protocols
• Cryptography designers
However the core skills you need at the outset will have been gained during your top class technical degree from a known leading university. You will have gained sufficient training to able to prove an understanding of the following:
• Software design and development methodologies
• Operating systems
• Network architecture and protocols used
• Software development in C, C# or C++
You will join a team of friendly, dedicated developers working in an extremely modern, welcoming work environment. This provides an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning Cambridge company creating new products with the enjoyable technical challenges that come with streaming High Definition video.