Vector are currently recruiting unique and exciting new Integrated Circuits roles for our reputable client in Cambridgeshire who specialise in semiconductor technology.
This innovative organisation is a pioneer in their field, and market leaders. Due to growth, they are now recruiting for SENIOR level professionals to join them, in 3 different capacities.
- IC Chip Assembly Engineer
- IC Verification Engineer
- IC Design Engineer
This organisation only accepts 'the best', and you must have the right mindset to fit in - enthusiastic, 'can do', innovative.
You will be involved with some of the biggest companies in the world, and when you see the products in the future you can say 'I made that'.
You will need a proven track record of working in a chip assembly manufacturing plant, an IC Design house , PCB manufacturing department, or similar. The Verification role will also require specialist experience.
The work is technically challenging, financially rewarding and offers superb opportunity for personal career development with a highly respected organisation, that are considered innovators in their field.
The company actively encourages personal development, provide a structured career development program and of course offer a highly lucrative financial package. As well as a very competitive salary, they would also offer double matched pension, flexible hours, and other benefits.
To be considered for the role IC Design Engineer you need the following experience:
- A 2.1 or 1st class honours degree in Electronics (or possibly Applied Physics or other closely related subject).
- Extensive experience in Design, Assembly or Verification particularly in the areas of Semiconductors, Module Packaging, or PCB/Circuit boards
- You will need a proven track record of working in a chip assembly manufacturing plant, an IC Design house , PCB manufacturing department, or similar. The Verification role will also require specialist experience
- Manufacturing standards experience - ISO knowledge, able to read CAD
- Excellent communicator - confident, innovative, enthused
- Must have unconditional right to work in the UK
Job Level - Senior and Experienced Electronics Design Engineers only.
Benefits - extensive including double matched pension, flexible hours, short working hours, life assurance, and on-site restaurant facilities (subsidised).
For more about this exclusive opportunity please contact Adam Shortland at Vector Recruitment