Begbroke Science Park
Department of Engineering Science
Department for Continuing Education
Postgraduate Certificate in Nanotechnology (www.conted.ox.ac.uk/pgcertnano)
One year modular programme taught mostly online, with a weekend in Oxford.
- The Wider Context of Nanotechnology 17 October – 4 December 2016
- The Fundamental Science of Nanotechnology 9 January – 19 March 2017
- Fundamental Characterisation for Nanotechnology 24 April – 2 July 2017
- Nano-scale Materials Characterisation (weekend in Oxford) 1 – 2 July 2017
Application deadline for entry to PGCert in October 2016: 1 July 2016
MSc in Nanotechnology for Medicine and Health Care (www.conted.ox.ac.uk/mscnano)
Two to three year part-time programme consisting of online and face-to-face modules, and a research project and associated dissertation.
Comprises the three online modules above, and the following three 5-day modules in Oxford:
- Introduction to Bionanotechnology 10 – 14 October 2016
- Nanomedicine – Science and Applications 27 – 31 March 2017
- Clinical Translation and Commercialisation of Nanomedicine 3 – 7 July 2017
Application deadline for entry to MSc in October 2016: 1 July 2016
All modules can also be taken independently as stand-alone short courses (www.conted.ox.ac.uk/nanoshort). Application deadline: three weeks before module.
Phone: +44(0)1865 286955