Fusion, the nuclear reaction that powers the Sun and the stars, is a potential source of safe, non-carbon emitting and virtually limitless energy. Harnessing fusion’s powers is the goal of ITER, which has been designed as the key experimental step between today’s fusion research machines and tomorrow’s fusion power plants.
Only job applications submitted directly through the ITER website will be taken into consideration
What is to be expected when applying for positions published on the website?
- 15 to 40 minutes to respond to the questionnaire in English
- Resumé and a letter of motivation in English in PDF format
More than 150 openings in 2016 and 2017!
What we’re looking for:
Solid professional experience and staff with high-level potential
- ITER staff has on average 14 years of experience before joining the project
- But we also seek to hire young graduates from recognized schools and universities
- English is the working language at the ITER Organizaiton
Expertise acquired from diverse environments
- Cutting-edge technology research centers and construction projects
- Large industrial companies