CGP seeks top graduate physicists
CGP has quickly grown to become one of the most successful educational publishers in the country. We’ve got plenty of exciting plans to develop our range of Science books and digital products, and we need to expand our team of editors to make them happen.
Graduate Editors — Physics
£ Salary and package to attract the best
We need talented, bright graduates in Physics, or a Physics-related subject, to become an essential part of our publishing team. Whether you’re a new graduate or have some work experience under your belt, we’d love to hear from you.
- At least a 2:1 degree in Physics or a Physics-based subject
(e.g. Electrical or Mechanical Engineering)
- A minimum of AAB at A-Level
- The analytical skills to pick out the most important bits of a subject
- Plenty of flair to get pages looking right and make the subject fun
- An eye for detail and a sense of pride in your work
- A flexible and positive attitude
CGP’s not your average publishing company!
- We have an unconventional approach — that’s what makes us unique
- We obsess over finding and challenging the very best people
- We don’t have rigid career paths (if you’ve got what it takes to be an editor
but also have some commercial nous, we’d like to hear about that too!)
- We have a great working environment in the beautiful Lake District
To find out more about CGP and this great graduate opportunity, just visit our website: www.cgpbooks.co.uk/jobs
To apply, email Helen Tappenden your CV, together with a cracking covering letter and (where applicable) your current salary details to email@example.com quoting ref. PHY2907IOP. Please remember to include your A-Level and GCSE exam subjects and grades.
Helen Tappenden, CGP, Eccle Riggs, Broughton-in-Furness, Cumbria, LA20 6BN
Telephone: 01229 715709
Closing date: Tuesday 29th July 2014