In the Master of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, you will learn the basics of physics, biology, and chemistry on the nanometer scale, supplemented by courses on technology and engineering to promote an understanding of practical applications. Moreover in the program you will also be able to specialize in a certain area of nanoscience. The combination of a solid multidisciplinary scientific basis and an individual high level specialization in a certain area of Nanoscience (second year) is the philosophy of the EMM-nano program.
CO-ORDINATOR: Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium)
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium)
- Chalmers Tekniska Högskola, Göteborg (Sweden)
- Université Joseph Fourier, Grenoble (France)
- Technische Universität Dresden (Germany)
ASSOCIATED RESEARCH PARTNERS:
- IMEC, Leuven, Belgium
- CEA-LETI, Grenoble, France
- Leibniz Institute for Solid-State and Materials Research,
- Dresden, Germany
Prof. Guido Groeseneken (K.U.Leuven),
Co-ordinator Erasmus Mundus Master of Nanoscience
Please note: Application window is only open between November 1st 2013 & January 31st 2014.