Winton Capital is delighted to announce that it will be taking applications from current and recently graduated MSc students for a new exciting opportunity in our research department. This is your chance to join one of the world’s leading data-driven hedge fund firms and to work at the cutting edge of algorithmic trading. For an overview of Winton’s research work check out www.DiscoveryinData.com.
Your role will involve:
- Analysing financial data to reveal underlying patterns, correlations and trends.
- Developing forecasting models to predict price behaviour in global financial markets.
- Developing novel tests and tools to aid pattern recognition in time series data.
- Acquiring a sophisticated understanding of financial markets and our proprietary research methodologies/technologies.
What we offer:
- Unlimited research budgets to pursue your ideas.
- A world class research environment, filled with some of the smartest quantitative minds around.
- The chance to apply your training to real-world problems and see your work implemented.
- Great pay and benefits including private pension, private healthcare, free lunch, sabbatical leave, flexi-holidays.
What we’re looking for:
- Outstanding young research scientists with great enthusiasm and motivation to see projects through to completion.
- Experience pursuing your own research.
- Excellent technical skills across areas like statistics, data science, programming, etc.
If you’d like to apply simply send your CV and covering letter to Recruitment@WintonCapital.com including “Graduate Research Assistant” in the subject field.